The Mid-Plains Community College Rodeo Team is raffling a Traeger Pro 780 Pellet Grill donated by Mike’s Motorcycle and ATV Repair in North Platte. Proceeds from the fundraiser will be used to help offset travel costs and other rodeo team expenses.
About the Traeger Pro 780
The Traeger Pro 780 Pellet Grill comes with built-in WiFIRE® technology, which allows users to control the grill through the Traeger App or a smart home device and provides access to over 1,600 recipes.
Other features include:
- A meat probe
- An easy-to-use controller
- Porcelain-coated grill grates
- All-terrain locking caster wheels
- Turbo temp
- Hopper cleanout
- A total cooking space of 780-square-inches
- A pellet hopper capacity of 18 lbs.
- The ability to cook 34 burgers, six rib racks or six full chickens
Mike’s Motorcycle and ATV Repair also donated a cover for the grill. Bomgaars in North Platte donated the following accessories:
- A grill brush
- A three-piece BBQ tool set – turner, tongs and basting brush
- Three bags of Traeger Premium Pellets in hickory, apple and a maple/cherry blend
- A 5-gallon bucket with lid for storing pellets or marinating meat
Raffle tickets are $10 each. They can be purchased at the college’s welcome centers in McCook, North Platte, Broken Bow, Imperial, Ogallala and Valentine.
They are also available through the Wranglers booster committee by calling (308) 535-3606 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by emailing MPCC Rodeo Team Coach Aukai Kaai at email@example.com or by contacting any MPCC Rodeo Team member.
A winner will be announced March 2 during the rodeo team’s annual banquet at Venue 304, in North Platte.